• Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle

Inventory  Floorplan  Photography  Flyers  Commercial EPC  Branding  Planning  Inventories  Floor Plan  Planning Applications  Check-In  Business Cards  Check-Out  Leaflets  Graphic Design  Property Photography  Property Brochures  Logo Design  Sketch Plan




From £109.00

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required by law in order to sell the freehold or lease of your commercial premises. The certificate shows how energy efficient the property is, providing potential buyers/renters with an idea of how much they would be spending on energy bills before making a serious commitment.


A Commercial EPC is accompanied with a Recommendations Report - a generic list of advocated alterations and/or additions i.e. installing insulation, which the Energy Saving Trust (EST) reports is one of the best ways to reduce energy consumption.


In contrast to some other providers, at Symba Residential, it is our duty to provide the simplest and most comprehensive solution to your needs. Hence the reason we make every effort to tailor the recommendations to match your premises exclusively - filtering out impractical or unrealistic options such as installing a wind turbine in the centre of an urban city.

View Sample Commercial EPC


An EPC is required if:


-you sell the freehold or leasehold of your commercial premises.

-your building under construction is finished.

-there are changes to parts used for separate occupation and these changes involve providing or extending a HVAC* system.



An EPC is not required if the building is any of these:


-listed or officially protected and the minimum energy performance requirements would unacceptably alter it.

-a temporary building only going to be used for 2 years or less.

-used as a place of worship or for other religious activities.

-an industrial site, workshop or non-residential agricultural building that doesn't use much energy.

-a detached building with a total floor space under 50 sq m.

-due to be demolished by the seller or landlord and they have all the relevant planning and conservation consents.


A building is also exempt if all of the following are true:


-it’s due to be sold or rented out with vacant possession.

-it’s suitable for demolition and the site could be redeveloped.

-the buyer or tenant has applied for planning permission to demolish it.


*HVAC = Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. ^Source = www.gov.uk


Please fill in the contact form below to book this service,  or if you would like to find out more information about the services we offer